- MUSIC THERAPISTS
- ABOUT US
- MUSIC THERAPY CENTRE
- MUSIC THERAPY
- GET INVOLVED
- CONTACT US
- DONATE NOW
Music Therapy Trust Ambassadors
Musicians, we want you to get involved and become our Ambassadors!
Musicians have unique opportunities to raise awareness and support our cause. By spreading the word about music therapy and the Trust Fund, you help those in need and make a difference.
As a Music Therapy Trust Ambassador we ask that you:
- Talk to us about who we are and what we do.
- Spread the word. Tell your friends and fans about us.
- Perform at a benefit concert or donate a percentage of your ticket sales.
- Record a public service announcement.
- Donate a signed instrument.
- Make an annual donation.
Your involvement raises awareness of the Canadian Music Therapy Trust Fund and will keep programs alive!
- $2,200 runs a 10-week group music therapy program helping to keep youth at risk off the street.
- $1,000 purchases adaptive devices to help post-polio survivors in wheelchairs participate in music therapy sessions.
- $250 provides a block of individual music therapy sessions to encourage a medically-fragile child to walk for his first time.
- $50 supports any of these programs.
There are many ways for you to help.
Thank you for getting involved!